Friday, September 2, 2016

Unspoken Thoughts

I thought it was a funny title because I tend to be unfiltered and just say what is on my mind. That is true of many things, except when it will make me vulnerable. In cases of the heart I don't express myself.
I spent Saturday walking through the zoo, more enamored by my friend than the animls. She untied her hair, shook it out of the elastic and I watched it cascade down her back. When she drew her hair forward, swept to one side, her neck looked delicious - but that sounds too pedestrian. It was elegant, Lily white. And I wanted to trail kisses along it.
She has a delightful smile. It gives delight while on display.
Her view of the world, of wanting to give to the world, to fix it, to spread happiness, makes her glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment